6 FRUGAL WINS
- I got a promotion and payrise!
- I’ve packed lunch everyday for the past 2 weeks unless there was a team lunch
- I rented a car for a motorbike lesson which was less expensive than taking an Uber and was able to run a number of overdue errands while I had it for the day
- I ordered contact lenses through an optometrist however, they forgot to place the order and it took weeks for the contact lenses to arrive. When they did however, I received a free packet of contact lenses
- I received a free motorbike lesson and saved $90
- I went on holiday to Tasmania and stayed at an Air BnB for a few nights. they offered free breakfast so saved some money on one of the days by having breakfast at the house
2 FRUGAL FAILS
- For my original motorbike course, I paid for 4x Uber’s to my motorbike course which was located 45 minutes drive away as there was limited public transport available. This cost me a lot more than renting a car.
- I forgot to fill up the rental car with petrol before returning so was charged for not filling up the tank